- While you may register for each semester separately, we encourage you to remain committed for the entire academic year and with the intention to remain for both semester
- Registration Deadline for the academic year 2019-2020 is August 25, 2019
- A minimum of five enrollments is required for any class to start. In the event that fewer registrants are enrolled, parents may choose a semi-private option, which will be at a higher tuition.
1. Choose the classes to register for from the menu of options
2. Make your payement in full for one semester for all learners
3. Complete the PCC Registration and Enrollment Form for each student registering for Language and/or Enrichment Classes
4. Read the Parent and Student Handbook to better familiarize yourself and your child with the Persian School.
Placement For New Students
A placement assessment is required for every student, age 7 and older. The decision for the placement is based upon the student’s past Persian language education and results of the assessment. Questions about enrollment, placement, and payments should be communicated with the school administration by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Textbook and Materials
General Conduct and Discipline
Our goal is to create a positive and safe learning environment within the Atlanta Persian School and the Persian Cultural Center. To that end, students and teachers are required to respect the rights of one another. The Atlanta Persian School has a zero-tolerance policy toward verbal abuse or bullying by anyone.