Persian Cultural Center of Atlanta
Persian Cultural Center of Atlanta is seeking a ½ time administrator (to be upgraded to full time within 4 months) to manage our cultural center in Atlanta, Georgia with salary based on $25/hour or more depending on qualifications). We want an impressive individual who’ll bring creativity, passion, a desire for experience, and the ability to lead creative teams in an inspiring way. You will be an active member of your team helping to galvanize and develop a highly innovative community center providing solutions to our financial needs and activities. As an individual you are passionate about relating to the community needs, details and have a proven desire to work with our board of directors and many committees (Persian School, Cultural, Festival, senior citizens, POOIA, GISO, fund raising,…) and help them with long term strategies in fund-raising strategies and financial independence.
· As the main goal: develop strategies and plans for fund raising. This includes Learning to apply for grants through a list of already prepared funding organizations and organize fund raising events.
· Manage the membership committee and update and contact old and new members for continued support as developing strategies to increase our membership.
· Application and follow up for a license for a day care and adult day care for the center which requires continuous contact with city of Norcross.
· Manage and plan (advertise) for Kanoon rental which is (and can be) one of the main sources of funding for Kanoon.
· Manage Kanoon quickbooks for expenses and provide profit and loss reports to the treasurer and the board on a regular basis.
· Manage PR activities (Public Relation) to increase Kanoon visibility, popularity and transparency.
· Must be familiar with computer softwares such as excel, quickbooks or similar.
Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Word.
· Strong communication skills with cross-functional teams
· Sense of creativity and good-problem solving skills
Can-do attitude: You’re the type of person who will go the extra mile to launch the best possible design.
· Interest in community and charity efforts.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org